Pages

Powered by Blogger.

A Doctor tries to make easy money off an engineer

Wednesday, July 15, 2015


An engineer who was unemployed for a long time decided to open his own medical clinic. "A cure for your ailment guaranteed at $500; we'll pay you $1,000 if we fail."A doctor thinks this is a good opportunity to earn a $1,000, and goes to the clinic.Doctor: "I have lost my sense of taste."Engineer: "Nurse, please bring the medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in the patient's mouth."Doctor: "This is gasoline!"Engineer: "Congratulations! You've got your taste back. That will be $500."The doctor gets annoyed and goes back a couple of days later to recover his money.Doctor: "I have lost my memory, I can't remember anything!"Engineer: "Nurse please bring the medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in the patient's mouth."Doctor: "But that's gasoline!"Engineer: "Congratulations! You've got your memory back. That will be $500."The doctor leaves angrily, but returns several days later more determined than ever this time to make his money back.Doctor: "I've lost my eyesight."Engineer: "Well I don't have any medicine for this. Take this $1,000," passing the doctor $500.Doctor: "But this is only $500!"Engineer: "Congratulations! You've got your eyesight back. That will be $500." via /r/funny

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

Most Reading